We exist as a church to reflect Jesus Christ in all of our affairs, so others may discover and experience the joy of a Christ-centered life. Matthew 28:18-20
We accomplish this purpose by learning to intentionally live Christ-centered lives that look upward (toward God), inward (toward others) and outward (toward community).
We accomplish this through our Core Values.
- CONVICTION - keeping our relationship with the Lord uncluttered
- CONNECTION - keeping our relationships with one another unrestricted
- COMPASSION - keeping our relationships with others unrestrained
- Reach out to the lost and broken
- Grow deep as faithful, mature disciples of Jesus
- Keep Christ centered in all of our affairs